An exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a growing and developing telecommunications business in Cambridge who will be able to provide a progressive and varied opportunity. As Management Accountant you will be responsible for working closely with the senior finance team, with responsibility across the month end processes as well and ongoing forecasting and budgeting process.
A exciting business who are going through a growth stage which is providing a lot of exciting change in the Cambridge location. Making strides in the telecommunications sector the Management Accountant role will sit within an experienced finance team who can provide continued development and growth.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing the management accounts and supplementary reporting packs
- Carrying out all necessary reconciliations for the management accounts and the balance sheet, with detailed analysis on variances
- Supporting client facing teams in producing and presenting consistent and accurate data to deliver to their clients
- Providing support in answering financial related queries from the business, escalating as required
- Preparing all commission and bonus calculations, preparing the necessary statements and managing employee queries related to commission
- Producing detailed reports to drive business decisions across the wider business
- Contributing to process improvement initiatives, suggesting changes to enhance accuracy and efficiency of all financial reporting
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
* Actively pursuing their ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills
* Experience of working in Excel and broader finance systems
* Desire to work in a fast-paced business and open to change
* Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
The successful candidate for the role will sit within the growing Cambridge office, assisting with the continued growth of this telecommunications business. You will receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.