A Property Client Accountant based in Central London - salary circa £40k with great benefits
Your new company:
Working for a high end real estate business in the West End of London, you will be working in a busy finance team where you will have the opportunity to work on both residential and commercial property portfolio's. The company provides great benefits and supports study.
Your new role:
The new role will include the following duties:
- Managing client reporting and service charge accounting for a large portfolio of clients
- Preparing year-end service charge accounts
- Assisting the property managers with the drafting of annual service budgets
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client statements and VAT reports
- Rent demands on a monthly basis
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to have a few year experience working within the property industry and completing client statements and service charge reporting. Ideally you will have system knowledge of TRAMPS / Bluebox or similar.
What you'll get in return:
The company provides amazing benefits such as study support, dress down fridays and early finishes. You will also be working with a social team where they host bake days!