Corporate Tax Manager (Film & TV)
This is a new role assisting with the firm's substantial Film, Television and Video Game client-base.
The client is a Top 20 Accountancy firm.
- Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
Candidates should be educated to at least A level (or equivalent) and ideally degree level, and will have obtained a relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA). Previous experience at Manager level in a corporate tax role, preferably in a Top 20 firm.
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.