Junior Managament Accountant - 12 month contract
A progressive and exciting role within a innovative, growing business.
My client is an international, thriving business. They are currently seeking a junior management accountant to join their ever grow finance team. This role would suit an earlier stage studier, or someone keen to develop their accounting skills.
Preparing month end closing schedule
* Managing actual and plan cost allocation for overhead (Set up new cost centre and allocation rule)
* Guide cost allocation by products for new business launch
* Producing P&L for target and forecasting
* Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvements. As appropriate, based on
findings make proposals for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
* Perform all other duties as assigned and required (accrual management for O/H to enable
sustainability on profit and loss)
* Issue Month End timetable based on headquarters' guidelines
* take part in the process by posting journals, updating cost centre, creating SKF's, other BA closing
* Forecasting, Targeting and the Yearly Plan: a) create SKF's, manual cost drivers & ETC sales; b)
forecast the fixed overhead costs based on past historical averages; c) update the variable
overhead cost rates based on headquarters' guidance; and d) run the processes to produce a P&L
for all business areas
Educated up to degree level in business or finance
* 3~5 year work experience with similar field
* Starting or part qualified ACCA or CIMA would be advantageous
* Capability and motivation to support personal growth
* Ability to demonstrate a pro-active attitude and ability to work in a positive manner.
* Strong presentation skills
* Team work skills
* Good influencing and interpersonal skills
* Experience with SAP would be advantageous
* Advanced level in MS Office particularly in Excel is essential
* Good Analytical experience
* Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- On-site parking
- Free fun
- Social and team bonding activities
- Chance to progress and develop