Account Payable Position - Initial 3 Month FTC
This is a great opportunity to join a global consultant in Milton Keynes
Page Personnel are currently partnered in a Global Financial Services Consultant who are based in Milton Keynes. Due to ongoing success they are now expanding their finance department in the shape of an AP Clerk, to undertake business-wide Accounts Payable responsibilities.
The finance department pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking a Accounts Payable Clerk with a team player mentality.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders, scanning processed invoices.
- Reconciling and compiling various reports: e.g. monthly company wide reports on franking costs, printing costs, and taxi costs
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis distributing to the correct department
- Ensure KPI's are met each month
- VAT Payments
- Ensure costs are charged to the correct General Ledger Account and Cost Centre
- Previous experience performing the duties of an Accounts Payable Clerk (financial service industry preferred but not essential)
- Available Immediately (desired)
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
This a great opportunity to join a global brand in the financial services industry. Although this is an initial 3 month FTC as a Accounts Payable Clerk, our client genuinely wants to watch you grow and develop within the business and therefore will provide valuable training alongside a competitive salary.