The Credit Controller role consists of recovering any unpaid money that is owed to an organisation from either businesses (commercial collection) or individuals.
My client is a busy Hospitality and Catering business within the heart of Portsmouth.
The key responsibilities of Credit Controller will be:
- Work towards targets set for cash collection to help reduce outstanding debt.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
The successful Credit Controller with have performed in a similar role within a finance team.
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- Great career progression.
- On going training.
- Fantastic pension scheme.
- Working within a great finance team.