Finance & Sales Strategy Internship (Placement Year)
We are currently looking for bright and ambitious students to join our 13 month internship programme in Bracknell.
As a Finance & Sales Strategy Intern, you will be supporting colleagues and management to ensure client satisfaction, financial performance and efficient business support operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and developing reporting packs for senior executives that track change within the business and assist in crucial decision making processes.
- Presenting important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
- Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offering support to them whenever necessary.
- Using an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
Skills & Competencies
- Willingness to grow and develop with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to work with a level head under pressure.
- Great team player.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums.
- Always proactively striving for improvements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities.
Applicants must be completing an undergraduate degree that requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement. A Finance or Business related degree background that can demonstrate finance, business & analytical skills is preferred. A target to achieve a 2.1 (based on results and/or predicted grades) is required.
In addition to the above educational requirements, students must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2020 for 13 months.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.