A growing FMCG is currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their team in their East London headquarters. This position will report directly into the CFO.
Our client are a stock market listed business yet with a real family culture. Due to rapid expansion, they are now recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to join their Head Office in East London
- Monthly management reporting, P&L, Balance Sheet, financial and margin analysis
- Monthly control account reconciliation and analysis
- Supervision of finance staff
- Assisting the CFO with PLC reporting requirements
- Analysing new shop opening costs
- Setting up systems and documents for the smooth running of shop operations
- Analysis of group sales on a weekly basis
- Pricing analysis and recommendations on pricing
- Undertaking VAT returns for all group associated companies
- Preparing year end accounts and reporting to auditors
- Working with the warehouse on International stock ordering and stock control and analysi
- Producing business plans for franchisees and liaising with banks
- Liaise with auditors, broker and PR company as required
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Financial Controller will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified. A background and knowledge of stock market listed companies is essential. They will be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as have experience in managing and motivating a team.
A competitive salary and benefits package.