Billings Clerk (12 month fixed term contract)
This role, Billings Clerk (12 month fixed term contract), is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known and reputable Media company based in Oxford Circus!
Our client are a fun, vibrant and excellent company to work for and are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
The role will initially be for 12 months with the potential to become permanent thereafter!
Our client are a well known and large Media company based in Oxford Circus.
They are highly respected and are a very credible company to be part of! They are looking for someone with experience in Billings, ideally WIP billing.
They are looking for someone who is confident with billing and is immediately available or on 1 weeks notice as a maximum. The role is for 12 months and does have the potential to become permanent thereafter. If the role does become permanent then study support would be provided at that stage.
The role is to start as soon as possible!
This role, Billings Clerk (12 month fixed term contract) , involves
- Raising and sending out sales invoices
- Assisting with setting up the billing schedules
- Billing clients correctly in accordance with their contracts and agreements
- Reviewing where different costs come from for each client and ensuring they are booked correctly to the balance sheet
- Ensuring the costs are charged out correctly according to the billing schdules
- Intercompany billing and intercompany reconciliations
- WIP Billing
- Intercompany credit control
- 12 month fixed term contract with the view to become permanent
- The role will begin in billings for the first 12 months however following this time they are happy for people to move internally should the candidate wish to learn more and take on different areas of finance
- Paid monthly
- Accountancy focused
- Based in Central London
The candidate we are looking for, Billings Clerk (12 month fixed term contract) , must:
1. Be confident and experienced in Billing
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
3. Be happy to commit to a 12 months
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company based in Central London near to Oxford Street.
Candidates will work for a reputable company that is happy to train and move employees internally should they wish to learn additional duties following the 12 months.