Financial Modelling Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing organisation that has gone through a lot of positive change and growth over the last few years. The role is to support decision making across the business through preparation, analysis and review of financial models and financial modelling tools for a range of different propositions
Our client is a multinational organisation that is involved mainly within the Oil & Gas sector but operates in other areas. They have grown exponentially over the last decade and are viewed as a key business within the UK & Oil gas sector.
- Ownership / management of a variety of financial models including full life of field economics, cash flow analysis, strategy models, funding / financing, cost share, budget and other ad hoc financial models
- Responsible for ensuring accurate financial models are maintained
- Responsible for the design and build of new financial models as required
- Regular liaison with the commercial and operations team to obtain up to date business information
- Provision of support to the CFO and Business Controller with other ad hoc financial responsibilities
- Advanced financial modelling skills (Microsoft Excel), ideally with 3+ year of modelling experience
- Commitment to clear, structured financial modelling techniques
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a strong ability to articulate data clearly, confidently and professionally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Powerpoint
£55,000 - £62,000 basic salary dependant on experience, bonus and plenty of other exciting add-on's.