Leading automotive company in Milton Keynes looking for a progressive Credit Controller to join the team following an internal promotion.
Our client are a market leading automotive business within the United Kingdom and a household name across the local Milton Keynes market.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of existing and new customers for the purpose of controlling, reducing and maintaining debt
Achieve high volumes of daily credit control, documenting call activity - promised payments - instalments
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and working effectively across the Finance Department
- Preparation of weekly Audit reports
- Month End balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of Monthly debt reports
- Reconciliation on the in house Financial Accounting Software
- Log customer disputes, ensuring the level of detail is sufficient for analysing root cause issues and resolving queries
- Releasing orders in line with credit policy and updating list daily for stream stakeholders
- Attend any meetings as required
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required by Credit Manager
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Credit role - Essential
- Strong IT skills - particularly Excel
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels of the organisation (essential) with excellent telephone manner and customer service
- To have negotiation skills in relation to credit control - Essential
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail - Essential
- Ability to work well within a team and approachable nature - Essential
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines - Essential
- A pro-active personality with an ability to take ownership of processes - Desirable
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Market leading training and facilities
- Free breakfast!
- Onsite parking
- Company car scheme after period of service
- Study support towards CICM or similar