This is a newly created Management Accountant role due to growth. If you are ambitious and looking to join an innovative, thriving team, this is something we can offer.
Ideally you will be CIMA qualified with strong SQL skills.
Our client is a reputable, growing manufacturing business with a passion for innovation and delivering a world class service to their diverse client base.
Operating as part of a larger group, this is a great business with the proven ability to enhance careers of their employees.
The key responsibilities for this newly created, CIMA qualified Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Leading the production of monthly management accounts for a subsidiary or a larger manufacturing business
- Working closer with the Managing Director to identify risks and opportunities for growth
- Working in a commercial, forward thinking manner to implement cost savings
- Cost accounting
- Assessing the finances of the business from an operational standpoint
- Working closely with budget holders and none finance stakeholders
- Making improvements to the ERP system
- Taking responsibility for management information and reporting
The successful candidate for this newly created Management Accountant role will be:
- A fully qualified CIMA management accountant
- Great month end management accounts experience
- SQL skills
- Systems savvy, able to improve the current excel based system
- Commercial, able to add value and work with none finance stakeholders
- An outgoing, astute fully qualified accountant able to interpret the meaning behind the numbers and communicate back to senior stakeholders
This newly created CIMA qualified Management Accountant role based in Blackburn will be offered a salary of £40,000 + benefits.