Leading FMCG business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experience Tax and Reporting Accountant.
Our client are a true market leader within their sector and a house hold name across Europe. Having seen consistent year on year growth, and recent acquisitions have made them one of the most desirable employers in the local Milton Keynes area.
Reporting Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Tax submissions.
- Supporting the delivery of reports to regional managers across the UK business
- Providing external reporting to partners to ensure comprehensive analysis in undertaken
- Monitor corporate tax compliance deadline of global portfolio entities.
- Assist with preparing or review year-end tax provisions and tax reconciliation notes for the annual accounts
- Monthly Fixed asset accounting
- Agreeing & settling fees, determining the scope of works for advisers and timescale/time table for work deliverable. Providing information to external advisers.
- Paying outstanding tax liabilities and preparing corporate instalment calculations
- Review and submitting UK VAT returns
- Assisting the Financial Controller on an Ad-hoc basis
- Assisting with withholding tax & residency certificates, transfer pricing, country by county report.
- Assist on quarterly tax forecasts
Reporting Accountant Requirements:
- Be part qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA or finalist or actively studying and have recently sat exam papers
- Tax experience and desire to work in a role which is 50% tax responsibilities
- Tax reconciliation / liabilities / forecasting experience
- Highly analytical mindset and proven track record of problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate rapid progression in terms of experience and studies so far in their career
- International / multi entities experience / VAT experience
- Strong excel skills
Whats on Offer:
- Salary of £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Full paid Study support
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increases by 1 year after each year of service)
- Free on-site parking
- Progression opportunities