Michael Page are proud to partner with a well known business in Yorkshire to source a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to join their Finance team.
The role will support Senior Management in developing and managing financial planning and analysis and act as a business partner to functional heads of departments.
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned food processing businesses in the UK with multiple sites and thousands of employees across the world.
Controlling the whole supply chain from sourcing, shipping, packing and delivering they consistently improve the value, quality and availability of products to maintain sustainable sourcing.
In this role you will be involved in both financial planning & analysis and business partnering across the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Day-to-day management of the forecasting, planning and corporate reporting processes
- Business partner with the various finance teams to deliver robust plans and forecasts, challenging where appropriate
- Create quality written monthly Board packs for presentation to the Board
- Communication of forecasts to key stakeholders applying judgement to manage those communications carefully
- Review and challenge existing processes and identify opportunities to improve and simplify ways of working
- Finance Business Partner to central functional heads (Finance, IT, People, Legal)
- Support on ad hoc project work, as required
For this role it is essential you are a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
Ideally you will also have;
- Strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and from all parts of the business
- Working knowledge of at least one financial planning/reporting system
Competitive salary + benefits