Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will provide a key planning service to stakeholders within the business, supporting & challenging teams in equal measure. This will allow the business to make informed management decisions based on tthe timeously and accurate financial information supplied.
My client is a PLC based in Glasgow, offering unrivalled career progression within the City Centre. With key growth objectives to hit, this business offers a truly exceptional benefits package to staff.
- Produce accurate periodici financial information in line with accounting policies, in the form of a reporting pack with a full commentary on the financial performance each period along with initiative tracking
- Attend directorate team meetings and lead on the presentation of financial information
- Prepare & develop the annual budget, business plan and other statistical/ statutory informatiopn, in conjunction with the relevant directors, senior management teams and the Senior Finance Business Partner
- Provide challenge and support in equal measure to respective directorates
- Closely liaise with the business to ensure any future changes are incorporated within the quarterly forecast and annual budget & business plan submissions
- Complete periodic balance sheet reconciliation related to their respective directorate and complete key P&L analysis schedules each period. Ensuring that all reconciliations are cokpleted in a timely basis and adequate supporting information is provided
- Develop and maintain financial control processes to ensure maximum value for money is obtained in line with business requirements. Ensure compliance with the current delegated authority limits is in force.
- Assist the Financial Planning Manager or Financial Controller with any ad hoc requests of project work
- ICAS/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Proven knowledge of a Business Partner/ Finance Manager in a similar sized organisation
- Proven knowledge of IFRS
- Able to take a strategic view and create soluions that are in line with the company strategy
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Reporting writing & presentation skills essential
- Able to work independently and as part of a core team
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- Exceptional pension
- Career opportunities to grow
- Excellent additional perks directly due to the organisation