Accounts Receivable Assistant
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Soho - £23,000 - Permanent
Your new company
This role is working for an up and coming health and fitness company, located in Soho London. The company aims to help people achieve their goals. The successful candidate will work alongside a dynamic, energised and ambitious team, as an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
Your new role
The successful candidate will report to the Physio Billing Manager and will assist with the invoicing of, collecting debt and supporting the finance function. The role will include:
- Preparation and submission of invoices
- Receiving the respective remittances/summaries from the insurance companies
- Completing the process for collecting all excess payments and making notes on accounts.
- Filing insurance statements.
- Ensure timely collection of all outstanding balances
- Check studio takings report daily, ensuring they reconcile with end of day report investigating variances
- Ensuring banking has been carried out by each studio or completing this for the studio when necessary
- Complete Bank Reconciliation on Xero
- General ad hoc projects and administration duties.
- Maintain the Aged Debt Ledger and associated timely credit control
- Resolve customer queries and disputes to invoices
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of accounts receivable and general accounting procedures, gained working within a fast-moving and high volume environment
- Experience raising high volume of invoices
- Experience of credit control
- Advanced Excel skills essential
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to demonstrate initiative. They will have good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.