To manage the finance and accounting functions of the two trading companies to the standards and timetables required by the MD and as a member of the Senior Management Team to contribute to the management and development of the Group, ensuring that the assets of the entities are properly managed and protected
Our client is an exciting, growing a well known international business looking to expand it's team. This role and business would suit a strong SME finance manager looking for a change with a passion for the SME space.
The duties and responsibilities for the Finance Manager are as follows:
- Reporting to the Managing Director .
- To work closely with operations to ensure processes are carried out as efficiently as possible and assist with process improvement where required.
- Oversea the finance team with the day to day duties.
- Manage the production of budgets and forecasts.
- To manage all financial control procedures and ensuring contract expenditure is managed to budgetary constraints.
- Managing and producing weekly financial and statistical information for the client as well as period reporting.
- Work with operations to challenge the financial results.
- Complete customer period end and collating the Period Pack.
- Full balance sheet reconciliations and reconciling all accounts on a monthly basis
- To have a strong focus and be proactive towards working capital.
- To carry out ad hoc requests from the Financial Controller as required.
A successful finance manager must possess the following:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA Qualified
- Experience in business partnering (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively challenge and mentor site operational teams
- Knowledge and understanding of KPI's with understanding of financial management / performance
- Ability to work to deadlines, paying attention to detail whilst prioritising workload
- Must pay strong attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Will be flexible and self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Attractive Package + additional benefits and flexible working options.