Finance Manager/Company Accounts - Maternity Cover
Company Accountant/Finance Manager - maternity cover for smooth running of a small finance team
Your new company
Engineering client based in the East side of Northamptonshire
Your new role
Company Accountant/Finance Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
£28,000 to £35,000 (or potentially day rate)
What you'll need to succeed
This will suit a qualified by experience accountant with well rounded experience of transactional finance up to management accounts level. This is a stand alone role reporting into the CEO, so will need to be comfortable working and managing own workload in terms of the day to day running of the accounts, very hands on and ideally from an SME background.
- Daily input of transactions to accounting system
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Maintain accounting records and archives
- Maintain sales ledger and operate credit control
- Maintain purchase ledger and approved supplier list and make payments
- Check, input and pay employee expense claims and company credit card charges
- Input monthly employee timesheets
- Reconcile and submit quarterly VAT and ECSL returns
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Produce KPIs and reports for quarterly management meetings
- Produce annual and quarterly budgets and forecasts
- Produce monthly cash forecasts
- Produce year end accounts and liaise with auditors and tax advisors
- Maintain fixed asset register
This role is due to start mid September, but would hope to interview asap.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.