Accounts Payable Role
High end retailer | Accounts Payable Position | Bond Street | £26,000- £28,000
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS' EXPERIENCE WITH ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DUTIES.
Your new company
This new and exciting role is working for a high end retail business located near Bond Street. The offices are modern making it a lovely environment to work in alongside a friendly but small team. This is an accounts payable role where you will be responsible for the whole AP function.
Your new role
This amazing role will encompass all aspects of the accounts payable function enabling you to take ownership with autonomy.
The duties for this role are as follows:
Ensure the workflow of all documentation through the purchase ledger process is carried out in line with company procedures
- To provide a point of contact with creditors who may have queries regarding outstanding invoices, or staff/ non staff expenses
- Ensure correct coding of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and staff
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations
- Create Aged Creditor Report on a monthly basis to review older balances/update queries
- Weekly outstanding invoice report creation and distribution to the company
- Receive, input and distribute invoices for goods and services
- Verify bone fide transactions have been appropriately authorised
- Posting batches of invoices for data entry
- Carry out cheque & BACS payment runs
- Investigate variances and anomalies identified through the payment process
- Ensure a high quality of control and filing for all financial documents
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files
- Support Accounts Receivable Assistant as required.
What you'll need to succeed
The company want you to be a hardworking and focused individual with an independent mentality. You need to be a good communicator with the ability to share ideas and knowledge in a clear and concise way. You will have at least 2 years' experience working in an Accounts Payable position.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be working in a lively environment and be able to learn from others in the team. Competitive benefits are available including a competitive salary, medical insurance, monthly team building events/incentives and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.