Fluent French Assistant Accountant
£30,000- £34,000 | Fluent French Speaker | Assistant Accountant | Retail Industry | Green Park Station
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE FLUENT IN FRENCH.
Your new company
This is an exciting time to join this growing retail/manufacturing company located in the heart of London by Green Park Station. The business have recently expanded from simply being a wellington boots company and they now have a leather boots brand and kids brand. The offices have a very friendly atmosphere with daily dress down, flexible working and excellent benefits.
Your new role
Sole responsibility over the accounts payable processing including Employee expenses and Company credit cards:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Ensure invoices are properly authorised
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Posting bank payments
- Dealing with queries and resolving them in a timely manner
Assisting with preparing information for monthly Management Accounts:
- Reconciling all banks (note: all AR receipts posted by Credit control team)
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register, posting depreciation
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Process monthly prepayments and standard accruals
- Preparing monthly cash forecast for payments
- Liaising with Factory and Product Sourcing team to maintain controls over Purchase orders
- Other ad hoc accounting duties
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be fluent in french with excellent written and oral communication. You will need to be confident dealing with the full purchase ledger and it is ideal but not essential that you have experience with month end close. It is also ideal that you have previously used an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle but again this is not a 'must have' and is only a benefit.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business located in the heart of London. 25 days holiday, 5% pension contributions, flexible working, dress down office culture, perk box which officers various discounts and monthly freebies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.