German Billing Executive
German Billing Executive - London - £30000 - German Speaking
Your new company
This role is working for a global company which operates in over 100 countries, located in central London. The successful candidate will work closely with the German team and the accounting team based in London. The company has grown impressively over the past 20 years and currently has over 200 employees and a truly global presence. They reach almost 10,000 broadcasters and digital media owners in over 100 countries.
Your new role
The successful candidate will report to the Credit & Billings Manager, this role involves the responsibility for handling the German billing process. They will play a crucial role in the supporting of the Business Development function and will be essential to ensuring that all German revenue is invoiced and accounted for correctly. The candidate will work closely with our German team and the accounting team based in London.
The role will include:
● To support the sales process from initial quoting on orders to raising of invoices and following up payments
● Responsible for creating and sending of all German sales invoices
● Effective tracking and chasing up of all Purchase Orders required for payment
● Ensuring invoicing and account queries are resolved promptly
● Escalating pricing queries to German Account Management
● To effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in writing
● To ensure the accuracy of all above and ensure month end deadlines are met for raising of invoices and recognition of revenue in accounts system
● Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager
What you'll need to succeed
● Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy
● Highly numerate and ability to work to tight deadlines
● Willing to adapt to changing priorities and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing and non-hierarchical organisation
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent German/English written and oral communication skills.
● German as mother language or Fluent
● Highly numerate and good excel and google sheets and document skills
● Able to work in an English-speaking professional environment
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.