Temporary Credit Controller - 6 months - Property Company £16-£19 p/h - Central London
Your new company
This new and exciting role is working for a successful property company located in Central London. It is a 6-month temporary role. The company are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate a history of delivering work to a high standard; be flexible, organised & able to work to tight deadlines to meet strict team PPI's & quarter-end deadlines. The offices are amazing and modern making it a lovely environment to work in alongside an ambitious and friendly team.
Your new role
The duties for this role are as follows:
- Responsible for the Rent & Service charge collection of ~700 Tenants (120 properties) within the Qube (ECS) system
- Collection of outstanding sums due from tenants, achieve 95% rental income targets to be collected within 7 days of the lease due date
- Strict review of arrears, work with the Team Leader & Surveyors to enforce bailiff / litigation action for any tenant delinquency
- Strict monitoring of all tenant payment plans to ensure tenants are committing to the terms & condition of the payment plan.
- Ensure that Team process & controls are strictly followed and full compliance
- External focus - Build strong Tenant relations, resolve tenant queries promptly and accurately record all correspondence within the Qube (ECS) system
- Liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate
- Compiling aged debt and collection reports, using the system and excel as required
- Support the Cashiering team on unallocated cash items and tenant coding i.e. busy periods or staff absence
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of delivering work to a high standard; be flexible, organised & able to work to tight deadlines to meet strict team
- PPI's & quarter-end deadlines.
- Knowledge of Qube (ECS) essential
- Minimum of five-year Credit Control experience in the Property Industry
- Strong interpersonal skills & an ability to tailor their approach to deal appropriately with all levels of contact. The role requires an assertive, enthusiastic & self-confident person.
- Strong customer awareness and the ability to resolve Tenant queries promptly. Individual must have a proven track record of resolutions to issues which hinder the collection process and able to demonstrate the required skills
- PC literacy requires experience and expertise. Intermediate or above excel skills are required.
- A challenging role which requires an experienced candidate with excellent communication skills & a good eye for accuracy
- ICM qualified or studying an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of basic accounting or be studying CAT / AAT
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits this includes a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.