Are you looking for a part time role based in central London?
Do you have weekly payroll experience?
If this is the case then please apply here...
This Payroll Specialist position, is for a global property company, based in central London. They are looking for somebody to join their team for 2 days per week, and 3 days, every 4 weeks.
This is a part time position in Payroll and the candidate needs to have adequate experience in Payroll.
The main responsibilities for this Payroll Specialist are:
- Weekly payroll
- Handling queries
- Liaising with external Payroll systems to ensure that deadlines are met
- Oversee the processing of and partnering with the Senior Risk Manager on the approval of overseas monthly payroll functions including Dubai, Australia, South Africa, Germany, Netherlands and China, using ADP Streamline
- Reconcile the monthly PAYE payment to the balance sheet for each period end
- Support the Group Tax Manager on other ad-hoc related payroll matters
- Reconcile the monthly AOE payment to the balance sheet for each period end
- Working in a close team to produce desired outcomes
The successful candidate for this position will be keen to do a part time position, based in central London. In addition this person will be able to hit the ground running and make the role their own.
For this Accountancy position, it is important that applicants have had at least 2-4 years experience within accountancy or Payroll, if you have payroll experience for a property company it is desired.
This Payroll specialist position will offer a candidate a part time position, this would be an ideal role for somebody who has a family, or is wanting to study part time.
This role will offer the candidate an insight into an exciting and fast paced environment, along with a friendly team.