Accounts Payable Administrator
Page Personnel have an urgent role available for an Accounts Payable Administrator to start an assignment until approximately the end of the year. The role will be based in the centre of Manchester City Centre with public transport links close by.
A highly reputable and growing organisation with a large shared service centre in Manchester City Centre.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will report directly to the AP Manager, responsible for ensuring all invoices and credit notes are actioned promptly and efficiently. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Process high volume invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Manage and resolve supplier queries
- Create and maintain supplier accounts
- Support with continuous improvements
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience within Accounts Payable
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Have working knowledge of Oracle or a similar ERP
£18,000-£20,000 + immediate start + city centre location + close to public transport links