Group Finance Manager
- An exciting role suitable for somebody looking for a first move out of practice
- Frequent & detailed interaction with all senior stakeholders in the business
My client is a PE backed trade and services organisation based in Brentford with revenues approaching £300m annually. They are a growing business with ambitious plans & the backing to achieve these.
The Group Finance Manager is a broad position encompassing many various tasks & responsibilities. The position would suit somebody who's happy getting involved with work outside of their job description & actively seeking areas to improve & develop.
A major aspect of the role will be preparing & presenting the board pack - this individual will interact on a very regular basis with the CEO, CFO, sales, legal & HR Directors. The role is extremely visible recently & one with a history of candidates being fast tracked through the organisation.
The Group Finance Manager will be working directly for the Group Financial Controller and closely with the wider Finance community to produce the Group's monthly management accounts and Board pack; manage the Group's consolidation working with Hyperion, support the production of the Group's annual statutory accounts for the parent and subsidiary entities, and analyse &implement changes from new accounting standards in areas such as Leases and Revenue Recognition. There will also be project work in the finance team as appropriate.
- Accountancy qualification essential (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong preference for a practice background (top 20 ideal)
- Ideally exposure to international groups, with consolidation experience helpful
- Knowledge of IFRS / FRS102 ideal
- Ability to partner with stakeholders across various levels of the organisation
I have a very competitive salary and package on offer for this Group Finance Manager role. For more information please contact me.