Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Treasury Accountant to join a successful business services provider based in Central London.
The Treasury Accountant will gain international exposure to the company's different regions. The role itself will involve elements of cash management and regional funding, improving the cash flow forecasting and involvement with international FX management.
Our client is an International Buisness Provider based in Central London
The key responsibilities of the Trainee Treasury Accountant will include:
- Develop expert knowledge of Loans and Working Capital Financing arrangements
- Administrator for on-line working capital systems.
- Control and provide accurate Country, Regional and Group Cash management and forecasting.
- Maintain and improve dialogue and understanding of cash flows and requirements of the branches around the world.
- Optimise the use of cash
- Meet the funding needs of the business by allocating cash to branches in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Maximise currency usage and minimise foreign exchange costs around the Group.
- Performance Bonds and Letters of Credit
- Debtor reviews with Regional Finance teams
- Reports & Forecasts.
- Provide reporting and logical cash-flow analysis from forecasts and actual management accounts.
- Provide cover for other Treasury roles as required.
- Other - Ad hoc projects and tasks.
To be considered for the Trainee Treasury Accountant position you should have:
- Ideally degree educated and studying for a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACT)
- Experience of international cash forecasting and controls
- Strong IT skills and proficient in excel
- Develops strong working relationships inside and outside the team to achieve common goals.
- Actively supports others to achieve team goals.
- Positive attitude at all times.
- The ability to communicate with internal and external customers in person and via telephone, skype and email.
- Recognises and responds to changing technology and uses it to improve organisational performance.
- Dynamic team player supporting the goals of the team.
- Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results.
- Displays motivation and commitment perseverance and conscientiousness.
- Acts with high degree of integrity
- Results orientated (has a concern for surpassing a standard of excellence)
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions and for sorting out issues or problems that arise.
- Quality Focused
A competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate