Accounts Payable Assistant.
This Accounts Payable Assistant, is an exciting opportunity to gain accountancy experience, working for a well established industry leader based in London.
My Client is looking for someone who is at least AAT qualified and has a years experience in accountacy with book keeping and accounts payable.
My client is a well established fashion industry leader based in London. The Royal Warrant holding brand has been exported to over 30 countries, thus, offering exciting opportunities for both internal promotion and lateral movement within the company. The location is easily accessible via both Over and Underground Transport links.
Key responsibilities for the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will be:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager in Accountancy team.
Maintaining purchase ledger for the company.
Ensuring all relevant data is checked and accurately recorded.
Complying with procedures and company deadlines for reporting and to liaise with all departments effectively and efficiently.
- Posting purchase invoices (using macros) via purchase order system by matching purchase order numbers/Good receipt Notes and deal with discrepancies if any by communicating with relevant departments
- Maintaining the commitment and accrual ledger via the purchase order system(using macros).
- Preparing monthly bacs/multi-currency(USD/EUR/YEN) payment run.(twice a month).
- Occasional Ad Hoc payments.
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will be:
- Previous accountancy background with minimum AAT Qualification.
- Previous bookkeeping and accounts payable experience is essential.
- Familiarity and experience in using purchase order system(similar to I-docs system), use of macros to post to ledger.
- Working with SUN accounting package and accurate data entry -(upload)
- Familiarity with information Query Analysis tool (Vision) to extract information from SUN;
- Focused and organised.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 23 days holiday per year.
- Pension - Auto Enrolment.
- Italian Lessons.
- 50% discount on in store products.
- Interest free annual travel loan to London.
- Progression with Accountacy qualifications.