Commercial Management Accountant
This is a fast paced and agile Commercial Management Accountant opportunity for an ambitious Finance professional. The role is based in Abingdon at the Company HQ and has become available due to exceptional growth. The role will be working alongside the Financial Controller and CFO and will be pivotal to the continual growth of the Business. The role offers amazing exposure within Finance.
The role of Commercial Management Accountant is newly created and sits within this dynamic and fast growing business. The Company is a new player within their market but have grown impressively YOY since their inception and will continue to do so.
- Monthly reporting. Ensuring veracity of TB in line with department timetable
- Assist with preparation of internal reporting
- Active contributor to annual budget, annual audit, & statutory reporting
- Adhoc duties. This will be significant. We are still a small department so a high degree of flexibility and a 'can-do / will-do' attitude is essential
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent)
- 3yrs+ experience in either practice or industry
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sun highly desirable)
- Experience of private equity start up businesses desirable but not essential
Competitive salary and amazing working environment