Senior Finance Manager - Part-Time
Growing consumer focused business in Surrey is seeking a high-calibre senior finance professional on a part-time basis.
The role is also flexible, depending on applicant and can focus on commercial finance, projects and/or financial control.
My client is a growing consumer goods business. They are both professional and focused on success but also supportive and friendly. The role is based near Weybridge in Surrey.
Key responsibilities in the role will depend on the successful candidate. Duties can range from and include parts of:
- Commercial finance, business partnering, reporting of performance and FP&A
- Management reporting and leadership and development of the core accounting and finance function.
- Development processes, systems and financial infrastructure
To be considered you will be looking for a role with flexible hours (shorter days, 3 or 4 days a week etc). You will be:
- Fully qualified with at least 3 years PQE
- A graduate, ideally with a 2.1 or above from a reputable university
- A strong communicator with excellent analysis skills
Pro rata salary, depending on experience of £55,000 - £85,000