Credit Controller - 3-6 month temporary role - Temp to Perm - Canary Wharf - £28000
Your new company
This role is working within a fast-growing human capital solutions company located near Canary Wharf. It is a temporary role between 3 and 6 months with the opportunity to turn into a permanent role. The offices are modern making it a lovely environment to work in and the team are very friendly and vibrant. The company are seeking an ambitious and energetic Credit Controller to join the team as soon as possible.
Your new role The successful candidate will be dealing with a varied portfolio of customers, working closely with the Sales leaders. This role will suit candidates who have experience within an end-to-end credit control capacity, with the exposure to communicating with key accounts business contacts. We are looking for candidates with high volume credit control experience and the ability to adapt to several systems.
The duties for this role are as follows:
- Proactively working to reduce debtor days and achieve cash collection targets.
- Management of your own portfolio of clients, c.400 varied portfolio of clients to reduce aged and current debt throughout the EMEA
- Sending out statements to suppliers, updating and maintaining the in-house database.
- Credit checking new, and re-checking renewed clients to ascertain whether they should be allowed credit limits
- Deal with all AR queries relating to accounting reconciliations, invoicing, and credit control be email and telephone
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to resolve queries as efficiently as possible
- Process online credit card payments, and post payments to relevant customer accounts
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and support across the finance department as required
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1 year B2B credit control experience (exposure to a varied portfolio with multiple cost centers is highly advantageous)
- Excellent telephone manner, Strong IT and Excel Skills
- Experience using CRM or accounting software such as Sage/ QB to raise or make adjustments to invoices
- Experience with applying to small claims court, and working with 3rd party solicitors on setting judgements and sending LBA's
- Efficient with high level of attention to detail
- Motivated, enthusiastic and energetic approach with the ability to work as part of a team
- Multiple currency experience is a plus.
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.