Interim Senior Management Accountant
- Senior Management Accountant working for a top arts institution.
- Play a crucial role in the finance team during a period of growth.
This organisation are an instantly recognisable brand who have multiple sites across the UK. They are a major player in the promotion of arts and culture in the UK and finance sits at the heart of that goal.
- Monthly budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- In depth analysis to inform better organisational decision making.
- Working closely with funders, board members, and budget holders in order to form strong relationships.
- Ad-hoc analysis of projects and future business cases.
- Line management of 2 members of staff.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Must have hands on Management Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis experience.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Experience of improving management and financial reporting.
- Able to demonstrate relationship building and influencing skills.
£250 - £350 a day