Credit Control/AR - 6 Month FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global luxury fashion brand in Milton Keynes.
Page Personnel are partnered with a luxury fashion brand who specialise in high end retail in Milton Keynes. Due to ongoing success, our client is expanding their finance department in the shape of Credit Controller to roll up their sleeves, take ownership of all aspects of the AR processes and debt collection while being a key support to the customers.
It is a very fast paced growing and busy environment in a small family style open plan office, and therefore seeking a Credit Controller who encompasses a team player mentality.
- Chase out standing payments
- Involvement in corporate debt
- Ownership of all aspects of the AR processes
- Monthly production of aged debtor Report
- Negotiate payment terms
- Set credit Limits
- Discuss payment plans
- Handling customer queries
- Liaising with Sales Ledgers
- Experience working as a Credit Controller and AR
- Capable of working using own initiative
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines
Alongside the opportunity to work with global brand within the retail industry in Milton Keynes, the client offer tailored training to guide progression and look forward to assisting your journey within the finance space.