The role of financial accountant is key to help drive the growth of the business. They will act as deputy CFO and help implement new systems, and streamline current accounting process, whilst managing the day to day finance function.
My Doncaster based client are market leaders within the property development industry. After recent success within the business, and the support of a Hedge Fund, they are looking to grow their current finance team and are keen to bring on someone who will drive change and add value.
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant would be responsible for the following;
- Understanding and managing loan schedules and complex loans
- Acquisitions and disposal accounting
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Managing the year-end process, journals and audit files
- Preparation and reporting of Month-end management reports
- Managing a team of accounts assistants
The successful candidate should possess the following;
- An ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification
- Experience in producing and reporting management accounts
- Experience of interest calculations or fair value accounting is desirable but not mandatory
- UKGAAP experience and knowledge
- Strong organisational skills, with a professional and can-do attitude to work
An excellent offer is available for the successful candidate