Accounts Payable Temporary
This role is based in central London, working for a property company who have recently expanded their team.
This company, based in central London are looking to expand their team following recent growth. It is preferred if this person has previously experience working on the SAP system, ideally in the property sector within an accountancy capacity.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable temporary role are:
- High volume invoice processing
- Using SAP to process invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching and coding invoices on SAP
- Cash book reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Intercompany reconciliations (when needed)
- Managing the inbox
- Credit card reconciliations
- Journal posting
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable temporary position will have 2 years experience, ideally using SAP.
This Accounts Payable Temporary position, based in central London, will offer the candidate a good insight into accountancy and offer solid experience.