Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent)
This role as an Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company based in London. They position is looking for someone who has experience as an Assistant Accountant and is looking to gain more experience for a top technology company.
Based in London this growing technology company work in an innovative and collaborative culture, filled with countless career progression. They are looking for someone to join their dynamic team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role, Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) involves:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit control duties
- Maintenance of the cash book
- Reconciling Bank accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling the Normal ledger
- Journal entries
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
The successful Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) candidate will be:
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Have knowledge of SAGE or another accountancy software
- Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
- Be immediately available to start work next week
Excellent opportunity to work for a growing technology company with countless career progression. An opportunity to develop your skill set within this exciting sector.