Management Accountant Job - £10.00 - £14.00 per hour - Swansea - Temporary
Your new company
A large private sector organisation is currently looking to recruit for a management accountant on a temporary basis - the position is ongoing temporary but will require someone who is available immediately or on a short notice period.
Your new role
- preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- supervising a team of accounting technicians
- developing and managing financial systems/policies
- negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
What you'll need to succeed
Accuracy - to ensure transactions are processed correctly.
Judgement - be able to assess a situation and reach a suitable conclusion based on the information available.
Planning and organisation - needed throughout the process to ensure deadlines are met.
Customer focus - develop relationships and gain confidence of client.
Ability to attend to client queries and emails on a timely basis, and have flexibility to work on-site at client's premises.
Teamwork - working as a team with other colleagues in the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.