Head of Finance
Michael Page has been engaged to find a Head of Finance (FD Designate) to work within a leading housing services business in Northampton.
Working to change the lives of those within the local communities, my client has a compelling and exciting plan. The organisation has only been in the market for 5 years and has seen significant growth.
As the Head of Finance (FD Designate) you will own and lead the finance function, with a focus on building a high-performing culture through innovation. You will be accountable for delivering high quality financial processes, as well as ensuring the organisations procurement activity generates value for money, and leading on ensuring income collection is as high as possible.
Key duties will also include:
- Leading a small team in finance, procurement and Income and leasehold services
- Provide strategic insights, direction and support to the Board
- Supporting key strategic business decisions through thorough analysis and rigorous challenge
- Ensure financial and management reports are delivered timely and accurately
- Developing key relationships with various stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, leading teams and supporting a Board in delivering results. Your leadership will ensure efficient and effective use of resources, which will provide assurance to the organisation. Also, ideally you will:
- Be a professionally qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA Accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to train, develop and support a varied team
- See the opportunity for the business to grow and improve
This Head of Finance (FD Designate) role is a unique opportunity for an exciting change in a finance career.
£70-75k+ excellent holidays, great pension and a great opportunity for personal development and growth.