EMEA Payroll Assistant
EMEA Payroll Assistant - Retail - North London - Permanent Contract
Your new company
Working for a well known fashion company based in London. Expanding within the European regions, with Head Offices and additional retail units. A pleasant, collaborative working environment, who will provide on going training and support.
Your new role
This is a newly created payroll position, as an additional headcount within the payroll department. You will be focusing on the UK and European payrolls and be playing an incremental role within the HR department. This will involve a fantastic telephone manner, an understanding of UK payroll and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be selected for interview, it essential you have experience in the following:
- Start to finish payroll experience
- International Payroll experience would be desirable
- Retail payroll experience or multi-site payroll experience
- Strong excel skills (Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
- Confidence, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Would be very beneficial if you have experience in international payrolls
What you'll get in return
You will receive fantastic branded benefits, private health insurance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and on going learning.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.