Management Accountant/ Bookkeeper
Management Accountant/ Bookkeeper Shropshire up to £30,000
Your new company
You will be working for a superb business with an excellent reputation who are looking for a Management Accountant/ Bookkeeper to join their team in Shropshire
Your new role
This is varied and interesting role, where duties will include:
- Assisting clients with manual or computerised bookkeeping to include entering data to performing month end and year end procedures.
- Preparing accounts and VAT returns
- Provide one off pieces of work such as cash flows, budgets forecasts
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
- Liaising directly with clients and third parties as authorised in a courteous, professional manner to resolve any queries and to communicate and receive information, delivering the highest standards of Customer Service.
- Using systems such as SAGE, Quickbooks, XERO and any client bespoke systems.
- Suggesting means for improvement where appropriate on client processes to improve efficiencies.
- Lead by example and actively promoting first class client service for all client dealings, enquiries and supplier relationships
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates will need to have previous experience in Practice at some point in their career and be confident in Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
You should have superb communication skills and be able to liaise with a wide variety of clients and internal stakeholders in a professional manner. You should also be able to take responsibility for you own work load and be organised and proactive. You will also need to be able to drive
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join an established business in a varied role, who can provide excellent career progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.