Property Company - Baker Street - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Baker Street
Your new company
This new and exciting role is working for one of the leading property companies located in Baker Street. The offices are modern making it a lovely environment to work in alongside a diverse and sociable group of individuals who make up the Credit Control team.
Your new role
This amazing role will encompass all aspects of credit control to provide effective credit control, managing the efficient and timely collection of tenant charges for allocated clients in an efficient and professional manner.
The duties for this role are as follows:
- Responsible for the Rent & Service charge collection of 700 Tenants within the Qube (ECS) & Tramps systems
- Collection of outstanding sums due from tenants, achieve 95% rental income targets to be collected within 7 days of the due date specified within the lease
- Strict review of arrears, work with the Team Leader & Surveyors to enforce CRAR / litigation action for any tenant delinquency
- Strict monitoring of all tenant payment plans to ensure tenants are committing to the terms & condition of the payment plan.
- Ensure that Team process & controls are strictly followed and full compliance
- External focus - Build strong tenant relations, resolve tenant queries promptly and accurately record all correspondence within the relevant Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate
- Compiling internal and client specific aged debt and collection reports, using the system and excel as required
- Support the Cashiering team on unallocated cash items and tenant coding i.e. busy periods or staff absence
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of basic accounting or be studying CAT / AAT
- CICM qualified or studying an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience within the Property Industry.
- Knowledge of property management systems e.g Qube, Tramps, Yardi and MRI is an advantage.
- A good level of excel knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills & an ability to tailor their approach to deal appropriately with all levels of contact. The role requires an assertive, enthusiastic & self-confident person.
- Strong customer awareness and the ability to resolve Tenant queries promptly. Individual must have a proven track record of resolutions to issues which hinder the collection process and able to demonstrate the required skills
What you'll get in return
A salary ranging from £25,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience. An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees. The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.