Permanent Assistant Accountant Based in Stoke Salary c.£25,000 Study Support
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent and are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation of Customer weekly accounts and KPI's including open book reconciliations
- Assist Accountant in completion of weekly and month end accounts
- Assist Accountant in completion of month end balance sheets and open book reconciliations
- Assist with collation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Production of sales invoices and debt information
- Management of purchasing process
- Support payroll functions, particularly during peak periods
- Support cover of Reporting Assistant, other Assistant Accountant and Accountant roles when required (holidays etc)
What you'll need to succeed
- A part qualified Accountant would be preferable but relevant experience will be considered.
- Developed numerical and literacy skills are essential, combined with ability to translate financial / commercial issues to a non-financial audience
- Highly PC literate in particular with particular emphasis on excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop effective relationships within the customer internal businesses
- An influential and challenging individual, able to motivate and develop self and others
- High levels of personal drive, to both work independently and to balance the demands of a major contract. Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary based on experience of c.£25k, study support, on site parking, working hours of 8-4 Monday to Friday and a fantastic team working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.