Assistant Financial & Management Accountant
Assistant Financial & Management Accountant - £31,000 - Commercial Real Estate Company - Oxford Circus
Your new company
This new and exciting role is working for one of the leading commercial real estate services, located in Oxford Circus. The offices are modern making it a lovely environment to work in alongside a diverse and sociable group of individuals who make up the Finance team, reporting to the Finance Director.
Your new role
This amazing role will encompass all aspects of the finance function enabling you to provide financial, administrative and clerical services in a professional, effective and efficient manner. This amazing role will support each part of the team and full training will be given, allowing you to progress and learn new skills.
The duties for this role are as follows:
- Ensure accurate accounting through the application of department processes and procedures.
- Production of reporting and analysis of company performance
- Business Partnering with divisions and department heads across the business
- Ensure prompt and accurate month end reporting
- Ensure correct allocation of costs between departments based on agreed cost drivers
- Production of Balance Sheet reconciliations within agreed timetables to ensure 50X compliance
- Assist with quarterly revenue recognition
- Respond to ad hoc queries
- Production of monthly department P&Ls with variance analysis commentary
- Develop relationships with relevant divisional and department heads
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis based on business requirements
What you'll need to succeed
The company want you to be a motivated individual, who is results and deadline driven. You need to have strong interpersonal skills and be a good communicator with the ability to share ideas and knowledge in a clear and concise way. Ideally, you will also be a team player, but also be able to work autonomously. For this role high excel skills are vital including confidence in V look up and Pivot table functions.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be working in a lively environment and be able to learn from others in the team. Competitive benefits are available including a competitive salary, medical insurance, monthly team building events/incentives and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.