Accounts Payable Supervisor (Temporary to permanent)
This role, Accounts Payable Supervisor (Temporary to permanent), is an exciting opportunity to work for a large Property company that offers progression and training for someone looking to step up into a Supervisor role.
Our client are looking for someone driven and eager to step up and manage a team of 2!
Our client are a large and reputable Property company based in Central London near to Oxford Street and Bond Street.
The company has grown massively and is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Supervisor to take on the team of 2.
They are looking for someone who has either supervised before but needs some more training to step up to become a manager, or a candidate that has been an accounts payable supervisor for a while and is looking for a change.
The role will be temporary to permanent with 3 months as the temporary/ probation period.
This role, Accounts Payable Supervisor (Temporary to permanent), involves:
- Supervising the team of 2 accounts payable clerks
- Assisting with training and supporting the most junior payables clerk
- Setting daily tasks and KPIs
- Processing the purchase ledger/ taking responsibility for certain client accounts
- Working with other department managers regarding cash flow / outstanding payments
- Working with the team to identify areas for process improvement
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Working on BlueBox and Excel
- Processing the expenses and ensuring expenses are correctly coded
- Submitting CIS returns
- Working with the development teams and subcontractor teams on a daily basis
- Accountancy focused
- Temporary to permanent
- Start as soon as possible
- Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Supervisor (Temporary to permanent), must:
1. Have supervised at least one payables clerk before or been involved with training a new starter
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
This is an impressive opportunity with progress and development on offer.
Our client are a reputable company and this is a great opportunity for any candidate!