An excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join an established retail business in a hands on role, full of variety and with broad exposure across accounts. Working from the Thetford location, the Management Accountant will have responsibilty from the production of detailed management accounts, alongside the month end processes and detailed analysis to drive business decisions.
An established retail business who have exciting growth and development plans, especially form their Thetford location, who are able to provide a hands on and forward thinking environment. The successful candidate for the Management Accountant position will have continued opportunities for effect the strategic decisions of the business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of detailed and accurate management accounts
- Producing detailed analysis and corresponding reports to drive business decisions
- Detailed reports of financial performance, KPIs and P&L analysis to the senior finance team
- Stock valuation on fixed asset register control
- Assisting with the ongoing budgeting processes for the business
- Ongoing cash flow forecasts
- VAT and external body returns, including HMRC
- Liaise with the non-finance teams in a business partnering capacity to provide financial support
- Assisting with an internal process and system improvements
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant vacancy will be:
- Actively pursuing the ACCA/CIMA or be AAT qualified
- Experienced in the month end processes
- Strong systems experience and confident user of Excel
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- A forward thinking candidate, keen on developing their skill-set
- Mulit-currency experience would be advantageous
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant position will be making an excellent career move to this growing retail business who will be able to provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Alongside this, the Thetford site will provide excellent facilities and working environment.