Finance & Monitoring Manager
Your new organisation
Our client is a large public sector organisation that plays a key role in the planning and implementation of health, education, language, culture and public services in Wales. They are recruiting for an interim Finance and Monitoring Manager to assist with an upcoming project.
Your new role
You will be responsible for planning and managing day-to-day aspects of financial control and monitoring for a European funded project. In your new role you will:
- Lead on ensuring the necessary reporting framework and governance structure is put in place for the management and reporting of financial information.
- Ensure the necessary processes and procedures are put in place.
- Liaise with the branch team leads to collate the necessary financial and wider contract performance information required.
- Work closely with Project Lead to report the delivery milestones of the project and financial returns as and when needed
- Monitor the programmes monthly progress reports to ensure that the project is on target and raise any areas of concern with the Scheme Manager and senior members of staff as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced finance professional with exposure to developing reporting frameworks and governance structures. You will have a good eye for detail and possess excellent report writing skills. Experience of working on European funded projects and would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment in modern offices. You'll receive up to £22.06 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay) working 37 hours a week on a 3 month placement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Brooks now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.