Trainee Credit Controller
• Maintain the debtors ledger to ensure that all balances are correct.
• Monitor any outstanding invoices and process these to ensure that they are paid as soon as possible.
• Respond to customer enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
• Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
• Fraud prevention checks on all credit orders.
• Setting, reviewing and updating of customer credit limits.
• Working to ensure all orders are processed the same day and contact is made with the customer where more information is required to release the order.
• Making decisions on release of sales orders with regard to credit limit, validity of information, outstanding debt etc.
• Liaising with the sales team with regard to payment and / or order release.