A leading employer in the East Midlands is looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team in Burton-on-Trent.
The client is well known in the Real Estate and Property world.
As a Group FP&A and Marketing Planning Analyst in the finance team you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the relationship with third party market forecast data provider
- Analysing, modelling and visualising large industry data sets to assimilate information and produce trends and forecasts.
- Preparing reports and presentations to communicate performance insight and market recommendations.
- Addressing ad-hoc requests and inquiries for performance data by interpreting industry data and forecasts, researching data sources and providing economic insight to support forecast.
- Performing audit checks on reports/analysis prepared by third parties before they are sent to stakeholders.
- Supporting with day to day financial management and analytics to support Group FP&A, Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders to understand and drive business performance.
- Performing activities including month end reporting, external announcements and verification, ad-hoc Global Analysis and exec reporting.
- Producing standard and ad hoc reports, incl. variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
- Strong analytical, scenario analysis and modelling skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient user of common analytical tools including Excel, Powerpoint.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to connect and explain linkage between drivers and outputs.
- Ability to prioritise and to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines.
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Study support