Transfer Pricing Tax - Associate Director
The role holder will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the Tax department.
The client is a Top 10 firm with a global network operating in a number of countries with offices worldwide. This is a fast growing company and they want to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions. They consider themselves to be a people-powered business and pride themselves on the quality of those people.
A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
* Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner. This will include responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
* Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
* Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
* Fulfil a consultancy role on ad hoc projects within their field of specialist knowledge
* Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
* Ensure that the Firm's quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
* Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners
* Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
* Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
* Project management experience
* Staff management experience
* Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably
* Actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
* Experience of dealing with client senior management
* Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
* Demonstrable post qualified experience
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Study support
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If interested please contactBethan Dennis 02072692236 for a confidential conversation.