Senior Manager - Global Mobility Services (US)
They are looking for a GMS Senior Manager to work in the People Services Banking team working on a portfolio of large US clients.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
- Manage a portfolio of US clients and lead the junior team on those clients
- Review US tax returns
- Build, maintain and lead strong relationships with clients
- Take ownership for finances and billing
- Day to day contact for allocated clients, supported by a strong team
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility Services (GMS) developments
- Helping to advise clients on GMS issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
- Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
- Be involved in all aspects of US cross border advisory - covering tax, Social Security, process, policy and efficiencies
- Carry out US arrival/departure briefings for senior assignees
- Get involved in business development/proposals
- Managing and coaching of staff
- Previous extensive experience working in expatriate tax services, experience of working in the Banking sector advantageous
- US CPA or EA
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious
- High level personal responsibility and accountability for team work
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
- Safeguards and enhances the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Motivated by a passion for the international aspects of our work, professional proficiency, and a desire to serve and lead excellent global service teams
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
Demonstrates sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.