Finance Manager Bolton £25,000 per annum
Your new company
Our client is a North West based company with multiple sites, well established and with a strong work ethic they are an employer of choice in the area.
Your new role
The role of Finance manager is varied and duties will involve=
- Supervising a small accounts team
- Making sure all accounts (both transactional and month/year end are completed on time and correctly to company policies and procedures
- Hands on with sales ledger, credit control and purchase ledger as needed
- Liaising with Solicitors and other parties as required
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Cash flow forecasting and cash analysis
- Month end and payroll returns
- Production of management accounts
- Using Sage Line 50
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a confident Finance/ Accounts Manager who is happy working on their own initiative to set deadlines, someone happy to "muck in" with the basics, but also able to produce management accounts at month end. This would suit someone from a "SME" background with Sage line 50 experience.
What you'll get in return
£25,000 per annum, pension, immediate start available. Excellent working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.